CSIS Invstgtns Regionl Grp MgrLocations: 歐文, 德克萨斯州 Job Function: Corporate Services Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20194180
- Manage the design, operation, and on-going management of all Investigative staff assigned to the unit
- Act as a business partner/key advisor and create an effective interaction model with business and site stakeholders as well as functional partners.
- Represent Citi/CSIS in all external and internal dealings regard to investigative matters managed by the team.
- Ensure that all allegations of fraud and misconduct, Code of Conduct and ethics violations are properly investigated and managed in a professional and consistent manner relative to the regional investigative standards, protocol and aging standards.
- Manage all staffing activities: hiring, establishing performance expectations/goal/objectives, managing staff performance, disciplinary actions, terminations, promotions, KPIs against targets and staff compensation decisions. This also may include, budget, year-end compensation pool and expense approvals for team.
- Provides regular feedback, guidance and consultation to managers and staff, offering direction and expertise to further an investigation.
- Ensure the appropriate utilization of investigative resources to achieve optimum results. Utilize effective leveraging of case value against resources based on skill sets and prioritization. Conducts periodic audits of open and closed cases, to ensure it meets regional investigative standards.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with local regulatory bodies, law enforcement, intelligence agencies, sister bank network, and industry professional associations and keep abreast of the local and international environment.
- Responsible to direct all matters that rise to the level of criminal prosecution or a civil court case
- May be the lead investigator on high profile cases
- Conduct professional briefings on specific investigations to senior leadership inside and outside the firm
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree (US only)
- Managed team of Investigations managers, investigative professionals and resources
- Established effective relationships with senior business leaders and internal partners
- Managed complex investigative cases projects that have global consequences as well as civil and criminal implications
- Evaluated/reviewed, developed and implemented investigations processes to effectively address process and technique changes as needed in their role
- Demonstrated a clear understanding of investigation techniques and shares those insights appropriately with others
- Has detailed understanding of all basic investigative concepts including report writing, cyber threat analysis, strategic forecasting, conducting lessons learned and regional expertise
- Has experience with or understanding of potential global economic threats (e.g., cyber threats, global impact threats, foreign threats, etc.)
- Understanding of levers (both controllable and uncontrollable) that may impact fraud loss
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Education and Experience Preferred
- Graduate degree (US only)
- 15+ year’s relevant experience in a private/public sector investigative environment
- 8+ years managing a team of investigative professionals, investigations program or resources
- Experience with e-discovery tools, forensic accounting and data analytics
- Professional certifications (CPA, CAMS, CFE and CFF)
- 2nd Language skills
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Carry a diverse and complex workload
- Perform critical evaluations of staff to raise operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Innovative and process driven
- Strong relationship and influencing skills
- Ability to represent the function/team on matters and brief seniors on cases of interests
- Ability to work with confidential information with the appropriate care and discretion
- Creates an environment where people hold themselves to the highest ethical standards
- Ability to brief executive level management
Knowledge and Skills Preferred
- Exposure to managing cyber investigations
- Expresses ideas or facts in a clear, concise and open manner
- Communication indicates a consideration for the feelings and needs of others
- Actively listens and proactively shares knowledge
- Handles conflict effectively, by overcoming differences of opinion and finding common ground
- Evaluates data and courses of action to reach logical, pragmatic decisions
- Takes an unbiased, rational approach with calculated risks
- Applies innovation and creativity to problem-solving
- Open to change and flexible in a fast paced environment
- Performance is consistent, even under pressure
- Always pursues continuous improvements
- Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners and always puts the end beneficiary first
- Develops and implements sustainable strategies on how to perform their role, with an eye on improvement based on changes needed or refinement of approach
- Second language skills
- Domestic and International travel
- Flexibility to work on call off hours/weekends during critical project phases, if necessary
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.