Director / Head of Global Portfolio ReviewLocations: 纽约, 纽约州, 歐文, 德克萨斯州, 坦帕, 佛罗里达州, 都柏林, 倫斯特省 Job Function: Risk Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19127639
Global Risk Review (GRR) provides independent, objective, reliable, valued and timely assurance to the Citigroup and Citibank Board of Directors, the Citigroup Chief Risk Officer, the Citigroup Chief Credit Officer, senior management and regulators over the effectiveness of credit, capital and collateral risk management and the ability of the Business and independent Risk Management to identify, monitor and mitigate current and emerging risks.
Reporting jointly to the Global Head of Wholesale Credit Review and the Global Head of Consumer Credit Review, the Head of Global Portfolio Review (GPR) is responsible for providing direction, leadership, and guidance to the Portfolio Review teams that:
- Assess the reasonableness of management adjustments to the Allowance for Credit Losses (ACL) as proposed on a quarterly basis by each Business Segment
- Evaluate the effectiveness of portfolio level credit risk management practices for Citigroup, Citibank, and Business Segments including as regards concentration risk management, convergence risk, portfolio management (including correlation risk and portfolio hedging), and any emerging risk which may affect the level of credit risk in the portfolio
- Monitor and evaluate portfolios, strategies, and credit risks
- Assess the effectiveness of credit risk controls of assigned Portfolio Entities
- Propose pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Maintain ongoing contact with an entity through Business Monitoring and corrective action follow-up
- Develop and maintain the Fundamental Credit Review Plan document, Sample Rationale Document, etc.
- Responsible for developing and managing the Portfolio Review program
- Represent GRR with Business and Risk Seniors including participation in key Risk Committees and by being GRR’s representative on any high-level credit portfolio risk management projects
- Manage and lead the Global Portfolio Review team
- Coordinate with the GRR Management and review teams as appropriate to address and escalate emerging risk trends
- Ensure that assessments of portfolios, credit risk processes, staffing models and others as related to Business Monitoring and Reviews are consistent and properly reported to the Board, senior management, and regulators
- Ensure that Corrective Action Plans are appropriate, monitored, duly validated, and concerns resulting from GPR reviews
- Ensure that Credit Assessment Documents and Review Reports meet quality and consistency standards
- Assist in recruitment, talent development, and building an effective review team
- Support Voice of the Employee (VOE) initiatives for Global Risk Review
- Regularly interface with regional senior business and risk managers and with regulators
- Travel required (25%)
- Demonstrable financial services experience including 10+ years of credit experience in portfolio management, wholesale lending, or retail lending
- Fully conversant in credit policy matters
- Ability to work at senior levels and build constructive and effective relationships with peers
- Ability to recognize emerging risks, including operational risk
- Expert in risk analysis and risk management processes for one or more products and lending areas
- Regulatory experience or relevant experience in a similar role at another institution is desirable
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify root causes and trends and anticipate horizon issues
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to coordinate and manage large review teams in different regions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to audiences of varying levels of seniority
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and exert influence with and without direct authority
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- BA/BSc or higher degree in Business (MBA), Finance or any other related subject
- Senior Credit Officer qualification preferred
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.