Markets Enterprise Data Integration Lead- Big Data & Public Cloud Platforms
The Applications Development Senior Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology Team. The overall objective of this role is to drive applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- As part of the Enterprise Data Integration, lead the efforts in Markets that span multiple businesses, products and functions.
- Manage & lead the Data Lineage and Front to Back initiatives across Markets. Liaise with leads across other businesses such as TTS & PB.
- Work with stakeholders in Finance to integrate Markets data with the P&L and Balance Sheet systems
- Provide needed Data Architecture leadership to identify gaps, as needed.
- Work with other technology managers to prepare presentations and management reporting for Markets Senior O&T Leadership.
- Actively identify and manage risks and issues, working with disparate teams to create mitigation plans and follow-through to resolution.
- Adhere to all key Project Management (PMQC) & Engineering Excellence standards
- Ensure timely communications to Senior Technology Management and Business Partners in Front Office, Middle Office & other Operations functions.
- Provide support towards budget and forecasting exercise
- Training of relevant teams prior to go-live of new business processes/products, functionality or applications
- Prepare and present regular team/project reviews to senior management and business leaders
- Drive the design and development of system architecture, work with end-users of the systems, and enhance the quality of deliverables Ensure staff follows Citi documented policy and procedures as well as maintain desktop procedures and supporting documentation for filings on a current basis and in comprehensive manner
- Ensure change is managed with appropriate controls, documentation, and approvals including implementation of new and revised regulatory reporting requirements
- Manage and maintain all disaster recovery plans, oversee appropriate testing, and provide permit-to-operate for new applications
- Contribute to defining and implementing best practices and processes for the department and ensure transparency and consistency across teams
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- 8-10+ years of managerial experience
- Experience with financial products
- Working knowledge of the industry and competitors’ products and services
- Advanced knowledge of strategic direction of the function within relevant part of the business
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and development skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Strong Architect and hands on technical experience in implementing large volume real time complex solutions in Big Data Platforms & Public Cloud platforms
- Minimum of 15+ years of total work experience with extensive experience in managing large initiatives across business lines
- Significant experience in large Financial Services Technology services companies is expected for this positon.
- Knowledge of Trade Life Cycle for all Capital Markets asset classes viz., Equities, Futures, ETD, Macro Products and Spread Products
- Knowledge of Front to Back data flows - Front Office Systems to Settlement and Finance Systems
- Ability to run Data Governance, DQ management across multiple business groups and divisions
- Enterprise Data Modelling experience
- Experience with establishing Data Lineage between disparate enterprise data stores will be beneficial
- Experience with standardizing transactions and positions data across multiple business units
- Intimate knowledge of Industry standard messaging formats like fpML, FIX, Swift etc.
- Familiarity with Data Discovery and Access Solutions
- Should have managed large development teams and a global footprint
- Detail oriented and proven analytical skills
- Solid relationship building skills – with track record of results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with management and employees across business units.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership/motivation skills
- Must have practiced Agile/Scrum
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.