NAM Client Billing Head for Global and Direct CustodyLocations: 坦帕, 佛罗里达州 Job Function: Operations - Transaction Services Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20152668
The Rec & Proofing Group Mgr. is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Responsible for supporting the management of Front to Back reconciliation, identifying operational risk
- Serve as a strategic partner with other businesses and strives to facilitate their success
- Support a wide range of internal clients (product, sales, client delivery, and technology) and external corporate clients
- Accountable for management of a complex / critical / large professional disciplinary area and operational function
- Involved in short-to medium-term planning of actions and resources, and exercises control over resources, budget, policy formulation and planning
- The individual will have a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function
- Manage complex and highly variable issues associated with Billing and receivables management
- Liaise with multiple teams and departments on varying matters
- Leads change-the-bank projects, resolves escalated issues and/or offers solutions at an advanced level
- Serve as an analytical and/or procedural expert representing an operations unit or team on cross functional processes or project deliverables
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions, and streamline invoice flow processes.
- Closely follow trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business.
- Leads innovative solutions and cost savings opportunities; builds effective relationships with clients; facilitates, influences and enables change
- Strong analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
- Present data and analyzes/validates to develop valued added solutions to increase productivity and eliminate inefficiencies related to trade capture work flow
- Accountable for integrity of process, operations and end results
- Implement and manage a successful risk/control environment
- Develops policies and procedures, as well as contributing to defining standards
- Keep abreast of Citi's operational processes and best practices in business strategy
- Act as an advisor and coach to new or junior level staff on procedures and work processes across multiple departments
- Utilizes exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in order to build effective relationships and influences and negotiates, often at senior levels (across functions)
- Direct responsibility for developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
- Acknowledge Citi’s principles and values of organizational culture and applying them in everyday work activities
- Any other duties as required to meet business needs
- Manage department related projects cascaded down from the business, ensuring collaboration across teams, talent retention and controlled updates/implementations in the face of change
- Analyze data and evaluate multiple sources to develop recommendations on high-priority strategic initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5+ years of experience
- Individuals are expected to be subject matter experts in multiple or specific skill sets, business areas or products
- People Managers are expected to demonstrate exceptional management skills
- Advanced interpersonal resolution skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.