Risk - Remedial Management Senior Officer - SVPLocations: 伦敦, 英格兰 Job Function: Remediation Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20202890
The Remedial Mgmt Senior Officer is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy. Primarily affects a sub-function. Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project.
- Manages classified portfolios, including stressed/distressed loans, trading positions and equity holdings.
- Provides an goals and autonomously assessment of classified assets with a focus on cash flow, capital structure and valuation analysis.
- Develops and implements workout strategies customers with exposures
- Performs initial evaluation of assigned accounts, including business issues, likely loss or recovery, and documentation deficiencies, if any.
- Coordinates the retention of legal counsel and manages the relationship on an ongoing basis, including directing the parties' involvement in the workout and managing fee expenses.
- Manages account on an ongoing basis until workout is complete and account is resolved via payment (in full or as a compromised settlement), bankruptcy plan is approved, returned to the originating business unit, liquidated, or abandoned.
- Interacts with the obligor, reviews financial statements and appropriate financial analysis, negotiates any changes in documentation or terms and conditions of loan.
- Advises originating business and risk management of progress of the workout.
- Participates in periodic reviews held by Remedial Management, Risk Management, and the various businesses.
- Manage a portfolio of relationships that are subject to classifiable, judgmental management standards and credit policies.
- Accounts consist of more complex, large-exposure credit facilities and other ancillary products, including, but not limited to cash management and derivatives.
- Responsible for exposures subject to FAS 114 reporting.
- Conducts Special Mention Assessments.
- Manages assigned accounts within acceptable risk parameters on an ongoing basis until workout is complete.
- Identifies, modifies and implments designed and approved workout strategies.
- Works and interacts with customers, attorneys, and other third party professionals to acquire all necessary documentation, due diligence and market intelligence.
- Evaluates and processes data, historical information to assess appropriate strategy.
- Develops and presents action plans for assigned portfolio to Senior Management or 3rd parties.
- Negotiates with customers and internal Citi product/customer partners.
- Reviews accounts on a routine basis to gauge the level of progress achieved versus stated action plan, payment status (delinquency), documentation exceptions, annual review anniversaries, financial covenants, data integrity, and any other customer service (internal or external) follow-ups that arise during the course of time.
- Advises Business and Risk Management partners of progress of the workout plan as well as potential risks that may develop throughout the course of the remedial effort.
- Prepares reporting criteria for loan performance including internal and external requirements such as FAS 114 analyses and TDRs.
- Deals with internal and external counsel strategically and on a cost effective basis.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Extensive credit analysis skills, including large corporates
- Ability to run deal teams and manage large bank syndicates
- Exceptional ability to communicate views both verbally and in writing
- 10+ years experience in analyzing loan agreements and bond indentures
- Experience in specialty industry lending structures, including Oil & Gas and ABL, is preferred but not essential.
- Sound understanding of credit issues and is able to establish and process risk mitigation plans from inception to implementation to resolution.
- Excellent negotiating skills with customers and internal partners.
- Capable of collecting information from various parties with potential opposing views/agendas in an efficient and detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to communicate and influence in a cross functional environment in settings that could involve conflicting priorities and timetables.
- Represents Citi in discussions with auditors and reviewers on issues relevant to their daily role
- Knowledge of typical commercial risk policies and procedures.
- Experienced in commercial credit analysis and remedial management.
- Proficient in collateral analysis and valuation, including real estate appraisals, field exams and asset searches.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.