Senior Ab Initio Developer - GFTS Product Control - Pune - Officer - R1931014Locations: 浦那, 马哈拉施特拉邦 Job Function: Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19106725
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the Batch Processing Interface development work for the Product Control Technology area. This will involve working closely with the business and SMEs to prioritize business requests, manage the Batch Processing development workslate, provide estimate efforts, and ensure timely delivery on committed items and to project manage all aspects of software development according to the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Understanding Business Requirements and Functional Requirements provided by Business Analysts and to convert into Technical Design Documents and leading the development team to deliver on those requirements.
- Leading a Technical Team in Pune supporting Product Control Departments.
- Ensure projects Plans are created and PTS documentation is up to date.
- Work closely with Cross Functional Teams e.g. Business Analysis, Product Assurance, Platforms and Infrastructure, Business Office, Controls and Production Support. Prepare handover documents, manage SIT with oversight of UAT and Production Implementation.
- Identify and proactively resolve issues that could impact system performance, reliability, and usability.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of how the development function integrates within overall business/technology to achieve objectives; requires a good understanding of the industry.
- Work proactively & independently to address development requirements and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address risks
- Ability to understand complex data problems, analyze and provide generic solutions compatible with existing Infrastructure.
- Design, Implement, Integrate and test new features.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions. Mentoring other developers on their implementation as needed, and organize review activities like design review, code review and technical document review etc. to ensure successful delivery.
- Explore existing application systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to software architecture, software development process and new technologies etc.
- Ability to build relationship with business and technology stakeholders.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development and 3+ years’ of experience in Finance or Product Control industry is a must.
- Strong knowledge of ETL methodology with 5+ years of experience in Ab Initio tool kit (GDE, Control Centre, Metadata Hub).
- Hands on experience in developing complex ETL applications.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS – Oracle, with ability to write complex SQL needed to investigate and analyze data issues
- Strong in UNIX Shell/Perl Scripting.
- Proven 2+ years of experience in working with complex data warehouses.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills including off-site teams: ability to build team, delegate and mentor others, assist the team in achieving goals.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Excellent communication and internal customer management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Bachelor of Science or Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong work organization and prioritization capabilities.
- Takes ownership and accountability for assigned work.
- Ability to manage multiple activities.
- Focused and determined in getting the job done right.
- Ability to identify and manage key risks and issues.
- Personal maturity and sense of responsibility.
- Shows drive, integrity, sound judgment, adaptability, creativity, self-awareness and an ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Sensitive to cultural and background differences and environments Confident and assertive.
- Values diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce.
- Appreciates differences in style or perspective.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.