Senior MIS Analyst/Developer
The Operational Risk Officer is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology, data or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Has responsibility to strategically design and implement QA test requirements into technical terms and implement them in SAS logic to pull populations and statistically valid samples for the tests. Working with business partners to identify tools and methodologies to be used to expand monitoring capabilities and drive efficiency. Setup/attend meetings with various business partners and MIS teams to define the requirements and identify source data points. Utilizing best practices while developing SAS programs and maintain the data integrity in the QA department to satisfy compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Lead projects and meetings and evaluate monitoring needs and identify opportunities with a data driven solution and develop required code for implementations
- Lead, develop and implement data extraction strategy, data access and systems information, from various data tables and warehouses to develop reporting to identify testing opportunities.
- Profile data and prepare analysis to share with the team.
- Develop new SAS programs and/or update existing SAS programs to pull population and samples.
- Create program logic document and present the change to QA Management.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for critical issues.
- Work with unit Director, Managers, and Monitoring staff to make the process and the product more reliable and stronger.
- Write simpler UNIX Shell Scripts for adding SAS programs to AutoSys Scheduler.
- Participate in the due diligence phase with process owners, subject matter experts, etc. for the purposes of identifying the right data and logic to develop DMTs and other systemic reporting solutions.
- Investigate exceptions identified through systemic data mining activities
- Participates in the application of operational risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, and emerging risks.
- Contributes to risk assessments and drives actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
- Provides governance and oversight may include (not limited to) technology operational risk, risk for example.
- Ensures project completion, special assignments, and other ad hoc activities as required.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Should be proficient in writing/reading SQL queries.
- Must be experienced with major databases (mainly SQL Server, Oracle and Teradata).
- Should be experienced with the architecture of Operational Data Store (ODS) and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) so that he/she can pull the data with minimal guidance.
- Skills and experience to analyze, and modify as need, the extracted data and develop analytical reports using SAS.
- Should be able to independently write SAS programs to pull samples for QA monthly/quarterly reporting and identification of exceptions.
- Should be able to read/write SAS macros for complex or repetitive tasks.
- Knowledge of UNIX basic commands and basic shell scripting.
- Knowledge of AutoSys scheduling tool to automate jobs for data extraction purpose.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- A candidate with good knowledge of BI tool, Tableau and Python programming will be preferred.
- Customer focused with excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups.
- Demonstrated understanding of operational risk and gap identification.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to present a compelling case to influence others where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Operational Risk
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
加入我们由 200,000 多名实力强劲的多元化员工组成的团队
我们的员工深具社会意识，为 90 个国家／地区的社区提供志愿服务
遍及逾 98 个市场的实体业务提供了有意义的职业机会