Senior Vice President, Markets CCAR/FP&A Group ManagerLocations: 纽约, 纽约州 Job Function: Finance Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20161555
The Financial Planning and Analysis Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi’s financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to manage professional team(s)/department(s) and apply analytical thinking/knowledge of data analysis methodologies to create and analyze reports that gauge Citi’s alignment with forecasted performance.
- Manage a team of finance professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Drive forward looking processes including forecasts, strategic/operating plans, monthly outlooks, and review results
- Perform analysis and deliver presentations related to the financial performance of Citi and its competitors
- Generate analytics for quarter end flash results, related highlights, Board of Directors reports, and executive management reports as well as lead quarterly competitor reviews, quarterly annotated supplement, and quarterly investment reports
- Lead the estimation of risk capital and embed estimation and other metrics of capital usage into management reports and decision processes
- Prepare/present to senior management and stakeholders on using metrics to evaluate and drive business decisions
- Manage the delivery of full range of services to one or more businesses/geographic regions and interact with peers internally/externally, including regulators and professional organizations
- Advise internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes, and firm/business unit strategy
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience within financial services
- Experience providing financial analysis for monthly forecasts, strategic multi-year forecasts, and annual budgets
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in additional systems including Oracle, Essbase, and SAP
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
SVP Markets CCAR Job Description
- Able to direct and manage day to day activities most efficiently of cross functional team in multiple geographies, allocate optimally across geographies and individuals, develop the team, drive collaboration and develop One team culture. Guide team and individuals and problem solve to achieve best results.
- Review and analyze work/deliverables of the team. Drive to build controls, automation and best in class process, develop the team in analyzing results, building the story, and materials for senior reviews. Evaluate the best placement and process for all key activities. Identify critical path activities/steps, work to optimize them and reduce operational risk.
- Collaborate and connect with MRM, explain business rationale and model construct, facilitate model validation, drive the completion of limitations remediation and other documentation requirement.
- Develop and recommend enhancements to the models and the overall process. Develop good working relationship with the modeling team and MRM validators. Work with the modeling team and the LFOs to enhance existing models, and gain sign off from the business.
- Coordinate and drive CCAR production, development of review and analytics materials. Escalation and anticipate critical issues, bottlenecks for timely resolution. Drive to meet CCAR deadlines as per the official calendar.
- Manage the Regulatory Exam process, including presentations and Q&A submissions to the regulators highlighting the key sensitivities, forecasting processes, risk and compensating controls of Citigroup businesses to the regulators, namely the Federal Reserve and OCC.
- Support MRIA/MRA (Matter requiring immediate attention) as applicable and addresses feedback from the regulators on modeling approaches, risk sensitivities etc.
- Manage and lead the development of benchmark statistical models, including data, segmentation, risk identification, validation and final submission, which are benchmarking models and techniques critical to the comparison with champion forecasting approaches and are relied on heavily for results validation.
- Must have detailed understanding of Markets products/asset classes and their forecasting methodologies, Risk drivers, CCAR models, CCAR regulatory requirements and Capital Impacts of Markets business. Good working knowledge of Global Market Shock and other workstream impacts to Markets P&L outside of PPNR and the connection to PPNR like in Mark to market and Risk Mitigating Hedges.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Markets products CCAR models, drivers, limitations, Model Results. NII, Client Revenue and Mark to Market models.
- Coordinate and connect with ICG Corporate on ICG wide and Markets specific deliverables. Support in preparing review and other materials as necessary for ICG CFO and other senior reviews.
- CCAR results Review & Analysis – Scenario analysis, economic & business drivers, model output, Overlays, Other Adjustments, Final Results review of all Revenue (NII, non NII) and Expense lines (Comp, non Comp etc.) at the total Markets and individual products levels and provide analytics in each of the Base and Stress scenarios.
- Drive the production of senior management review or other analytical materials for CCAR results review (finance and business) including overlays and other adjustments. Be able to identify material variances and their drivers at the individual products and total Markets levels. Produce clear and consistent story on the results drivers and risks.
- Work with Ruby and modeling team to implement models online as much as possible. Reduce the use of EUC and manual model runs.
- Work with the modeling team and the LFOs to enhance existing models, and gain sign off from the business.
- Review the overlay documentation for CCAR. Also, review the starting point or other adjustments CCAR documentation.
- Review and analyze the drivers of non PPNR items like trading shock, Cost of Credit, Ops Risk expenses. Connect with these respective workstreams to analyze drivers for various scenarios.
- Review overall Markets 14A variances with prior CCAR cycles and across scenarios. Resolve questions from Corporate PPNR and the Central CCAR teams.
- Work on assigned strategic Markets CCAR projects like Genesis Data, Booking enhancements, Historical Analysis and Fed MRA/MRIA if any or other regulatory feedback as required. Understand strategic project objectives and execute/drive critical deliverables as required. Provide Markets SME support and representation in cross functional initiatives.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.