Senior Vice President, People Analytics & Insights
In the Global Assessments & People Analytics & Insights group at Citigroup, we solve business problems with workforce and business data. We conduct analyses to enable evidence- based decision making. We use statistical models to predict future outcomes. We provide actionable insights. Our mission is to equip decision makers with data-driven insights through analytics to make the best decisions about people - individuals, teams and organizations—to drive business performance
The “Senior Vice President, People Analytics & Insights” will be responsible for:
- Leading a comprised of data scientists and data story tellers
- Guiding the direction of the team to run the appropriate statistical analyses and interpret findings into actionable insights
- Partnering and engaging with Business and HR leaders to identify business needs and translate them into research questions, hypotheses, use cases
- Consulting with HR and the business on the use and interpretation of HR data analyses
- Working with IT partners to build and maintain the HR database
- Scoping/designing research studies, sampling schemes and custom surveys
- Building predictive models of employee behavior
- Analyzing internal talent trends and translating data into actionable insights that can be shared with business leaders, HRBPs and COE leaders
- Telling a compelling story with data and presenting insights in a consumable format for varying audiences
- Staying abreast of current HR and Business trends/research
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- An MA in Industrial/Organizational psychology, or other related social science field and at least 8 years of analytical experience; Ph.D. strongly preferred
- Experience in leading teams and working with multiple stakeholders including HRBPs, HR COEs and senior leaders
- Demonstrated strong collaborative skills—Analytics & Insights is a team sport
- Strong consultative skills
- Solid Business and HR acumen
- Advanced research and survey design skills
- Strong data set preparation and creation skills
- Advanced statistical skills including working knowledge of GLM, structural equation modeling, factor analysis, text analytics, etc.
- Statistical software skills in SPSS, and/or R; python and sequel skills are a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical and executive audience
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple research projects
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and critical thinking
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.