Senior Vice PresidentLocations: 亚特兰大, 乔治亚, Elk Grove Village, 伊利诺伊州 Job Function: Marketing Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19127239
The Program Management Grp Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Oversees multiple campaign delivery channels and/or programs aligned with business goals.
- Drives channel optimization to achieve financial commitments, maximizing performance through channel strategies and execution.
- Monitors performance, identifies opportunities, and drives continuous improvement.
- Evaluates competitive landscape to inform and deliver optimal go-to-market execution strategy.
- Oversees implementation process from planning to delivery, including targeting and criteria support, drive calendar management, issue resolution, validation, testing, and deployment.
- Builds appropriate process controls and manages accordingly.
- Manages and inspires a high-performing team.
- Manage global routines to enable alignment in strategy and roadmaps, best practice sharing, progress of joint initiatives and investments, and support executive level reviews of initiatives.
- Provide on-the-ground support to teams to help accelerate critical initiatives.
- Communicate and educate on the breadth of tools and services offered to determine which tools are services are most relevant to local needs, which tools are being underleveraged, and develop plans to ensure the business reaps the most benefit from these tools.
- Ensure transparency in the level of tools and service usage vs. cost allocation via accurate and frequent tracking and reporting.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of experience
- Track record of delivering strategies to deliver exceptional customer and digital experiences.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and general management skills.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with others in a team enviroment.
- Understanding and experience across a broad range of digital capabilities, tools, and best practices is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
The Specialty Partners Group (SPG) is a key business unit within Citi Retail Services, focused on driving key partner and Citi generated marketing initiatives across a variety of partnerships including retail, fuel and corporate. The CMO Specialty Retail is responsible for developing, executing and managing various marketing strategies to drive account, sales, receivables and revenue growth. Core responsibilities include, (1) Ownership of the Annual Plan Of Record in partnership with key clients inclusive of campaign strategies, communication sequencing, segmentation and offers to drive growth, (2) management of creative agency to develop best-in-class marketing communications, (3) driving initiatives to market through partnership with cross-functional teams, (4) integrating with Credit Risk and Decision Management to drive targeting opportunities, (5) assessing performance and sharing learnings, and (6) developing long-term core strategies to support automation of champion strategies, while continuing to test and learn to ensure best in class offerings in market.
The incumbent will become a member of both the Partner and Product Marketing and SPG leadership teams and will frequently be called upon to drive marketing dialog in client executive committee sessions. The CMO will leverage industry best practices, navigate and leverage internal relationships and become a key point of contact within the business to ensure delivery and adoption of core strategies. The incumbent will work closely with stakeholders (Clients, CMO, Partner Management, Risk, CFO, DM) to ensure strategies, programs and platforms provide a competitive point of differentiation in the highly competitive payments arena and drive meaningful contribution – sales, receivables, revenue and wallet share.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.