TTS Technology Global Payments Online Channels Head, DLocations: 泽西市, 新泽西州, 纽卡斯尔, 特拉华州 Job Function: Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20193531
Citi Treasury & Trade Solutions Technology function is a key asset, business enabler and differentiator for Citi. It is global in nature and scale and is responsible for providing critical systems to our global clients and customers across the following TTS product areas:
- Cash Management
- Trade Financing
- Commercial Cards
As we continue to grow and evolve our global business, there is a strong mandate to ensure provision of world class IT operations and innovation relative to the partnership with the business.
The Applications Development Senior Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology Team. The overall objective of this role is to drive applications systems analysis and programming activities.
The role is part of the Global Channels and Service Technology Management Team and is responsible for the day to day activities and strategic development of the TTS Online Global Payments Platforms
The successful candidate will be a commercially minded, business technology executive who can partner effectively with other senior leaders to drive large-scale, global initiatives across business units and geography.
Successful individuals will have operated as a senior technology executive with a sustained track record of high performance and demonstrated transformational success. They will have demonstrated experience in driving productivity and efficiency initiatives, either standalone or with partners, with the ability to test decisions from a strategic perspective
- Manage/develop multiple teams of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions) as well as ensure team adheres to best practices and process Develop vision for team around roles and responsibilities, and structure team to ensure greatest impact, efficient use of resource, and alignment to business structures
- Prepare and present regular team/project reviews to senior management and business leaders
- Drive the design and development of system architecture, work with end-users of the systems, and enhance the quality of deliverables Ensure staff follows Citi documented policy and procedures as well as maintain desktop procedures and supporting documentation for filings on a current basis and in comprehensive manner
- Monitor and manage approach/end results, budgeting, planning, policy formation, and contribute to future strategy of the area(s)
- Ensure change is managed with appropriate controls, documentation, and approvals including implementation of new and revised regulatory reporting requirements
- Research and resolve issues, provide recommendations, and escalate to senior management as needed
- Manage and maintain all disaster recovery plans, oversee appropriate testing, and provide permit-to-operate for new applications
- Lead and deliver local staff forums, present global, regional, and location news and updates to engage team in the progress of organization
- Contribute to defining and implementing best practices and processes for the department and ensure transparency and consistency across teams
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- 8-10+ years of managerial experience
- Experience with financial products
- Working knowledge of the industry and competitors’ products and services
- Advanced knowledge of strategic direction of the function within relevant part of the business
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and development skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.