Vice President, FP&A Lead Analyst, Markets CCARLocations: 纽约, 纽约州 Job Function: Finance Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20161564
The Financial Planning and Analysis Lead Analyst is a senior professional role responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi’s financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to contribute to directional strategy as well as utilize in-depth specialty knowledge to provide advice/counsel on the evaluation of financial reports of Citi’s current and projected performance.
- Create financial reports and meet with finance team to clearly summarize financial trends and provide insight to senior management
- Advise on directional strategy and provide guidance on significant business/product decisions
- Execute analysis of annual 3-year Strategic/Operating Plans, CCAR PPNR forecasts, mid-year reforecasts, and bi-monthly outlooks in partnership with segment, business, and country FP&A teams.
- Prepare analytics in support of CEO Reviews, including business initiatives
- Execute analysis of product profitability and provide guidance on significant business and product decisions
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and senior management to influence behavior and decision making
- Prepare presentations and analysis for the team supporting the CFO
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
VP Markets CCAR Job Description
- Production of Final CCAR Results - Compile results from Net Interest Income, Mark to Market and Client Revenue for the assigned asset classes. Manage and coordinate compilation between Costa Rica, Mumbai and NY. Ensure results are reconciled to system and targets. Provide and make adjustments entries as necessary. Run manual EUCs as required and load into Ruby
- Markets CCAR results Review & Analysis – Scenario analysis, economic & business drivers, model output, Overlays, Other Adjustments, Final Results review of all Revenue (NII, non NII) and Expense lines (Comp, non Comp etc.) at the asset class or model level and provide analytics in each of the Base and Stress scenarios.
- Produce required materials for senior management review or other analytical materials for CCAR results review (finance and business) including overlays and other adjustments. Be able to identify material variances and their drivers at the individual products and total Markets levels.
- Produce results as per the overall CCAR calendar. Best in class execution of CCAR production through the most efficient processes and automation of all key and complex processes. Remove slack, and rework both for results compilation and system (Ruby) adjustment entries.
- Expert and a quick learner in Ruby, Pearl and other platform operations. Expert in Ruby entries, mechanics, adjustment categories, reporting, Ruby cube query, Ruby scenarios and other operational matters. Be efficient in retrieving required model metrics, GAAP account, volumes, Manual Factor, economic variables etc. from Ruby.
- Understand the Ruby setup of responsible models, asset class. Determine the right set up in consultation with Ruby tech and modeling team to align with the model construct. Maintain and keep the set up current with changes in model, hierarchy and anything else. Maintain the NII set up monthly in conjunction with the regions/products.
- Obtain input data to calculate Manual Factors – streamline the data sources and EUC calculations. Optimize process and build effective controls for the calculations and loading.
- Work with Ruby and modeling team to implement models online as much as possible. Reduce the use of EUC and manual model runs. Automate MTM and B/S models.
- Work collaboratively with the MRM validators to facilitate model validation, understand limitations, clarify and explain business and modeling rationale to validators, remediate and response to limitation including high severity. Work with modeling team to help progress quantitative model validation. Provide support to modeling team for execution of their responsibilities and MRM liaison.
- Own the assigned qualitative CCAR models – understanding & enhancement of forecasting approach, running of the models and analyzing results. Complete, create, modify the MDDT and submit to MRM for validation. Liaise with MRM for validation results and closing of model limitations. Develop very robust documentation for assumptions. Conduct OPAs/AMRs and other regular model performance procedures
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Markets products CCAR models, drivers, limitations, Model Results. NII, Client Revenue and Mark to Market models.
- Deep understanding of model construct for assigned models/asset class. Ability to develop logical, intuitive and simple forecasting methodologies aligned with drivers and scenarios. Work with modeling team to determine right drivers, data, signage, outputs analysis. Ability to analyze huge amounts of data, variables, drivers and summarize the impacts of models.
- Work with LFOs to understand business drivers, model structure, data, model expectations, and determine champion model construct and structure. Work with LFOs and modeling team in model redevelopment. Understand the challenger and benchmark models that compare with each product class. Understand limitations of the models including data and work to enhance as possible in the next development.
- Develop the overlay methodology/documentation for CCAR. Also, develop the starting point or other adjustments CCAR documentation. Submit these documentation on time to Corporate.
- Explain Markets 14A variances with prior CCAR cycles and across scenarios. Resolve questions from Corporate PPNR and the Central CCAR teams. Have a good understanding of 14A line items and mapping with the DSMT hierarchy. Ensure 14A lines including metrics are accurate in Ruby along with other financials.
- Able to design & craft first responses to the Fed questions during the Regulatory Exam process, including creating materials/presentations on business, models and other regulatory requirement.
- Work on assigned strategic Markets CCAR projects like Genesis Data, Booking enhancements, Historical Analysis and Fed MRA/MRIA if any or other regulatory feedback as required. Understand strategic project objectives and execute/drive critical deliverables as required. Provide Markets SME support in cross functional initiatives.
- Work with Mumbai and Costa Rica resources most efficiently and provide required clear directions. Redesign processes and work steps collaborating with Mumbai, Costa Rica and NY resources most efficiently.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.