Global Functions/Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology (GF/EIO&T) Talent ManagerLocations: 纽约, 纽约州 Job Function: Operations Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19034821
The Global Functions/Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology (GF/EIO&T) Talent Manager is responsible for shaping and implementing strategies that will help identify, develop and retain high-performing employees. You’ll be building a pool of diverse, world-class leaders that will help us stay ahead of the competition. You’ll identify high-potential talent and cultivate that talent, making sure our succession pipeline is healthy and our strongest performers are here to stay. Your role will be critical in building the next generation of leaders and maximizing the engagement of our people—our most important asset.
Key accountabilities include building and implementing strategies that strengthen and enhance talent management practices, succession, leadership development, and employee engagement.
- Play a pivotal role in developing and implementing the Talent and Performance Management Strategy in support of the global talent agenda and strategic people plans.
- Build innovative solutions to enable the achievement of our talent strategy through a focus on building a robust internal and external talent pipeline, attracting and retaining top talent, increasing internal mobility, and fostering a culture committed to the development and growth of our employees. This includes partnering with global leaders in piloting progressive new tools and reimagining talent management for the future.
- Function as a member of the Talent Management and Diversity team based in New York City, and report to the Head of Talent & Diversity for Global Functions, and Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology (GF/EIO&T) for Citigroup.
- Collaborate directly with key strategic partners including the Global Diversity & Talent Team (COE), Head of Diversity & Talent for Citigroup, senior business executives and critical HR partners including recruiting, learning and diversity.
More specifically, you will
- Drive the talent strategy agenda within GF/EIO&T, and align in close partnership with Talent Leads across our other businesses and regions.
- Own the talent review process timeline and tools, and assess quality in preparing for annual CEO reviews, Functional talent reviews, Board Presentations and functional talent reviews
- Partner in the development and implementation of the overall talent, performance and pipeline build strategy.
- Design new leadership programs to accelerate development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, to improve the pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Run all process and system related activities.
- Working with centers of excellence and reporting groups, lead the overall analytics for the talent database as well as associated metrics; provide insights and recommend enhanced reporting.
- Lead talent management sessions directly with senior business leaders, and support with business and functional sessions as needed, designing the approach, preparing materials and ensuring leadership is prepared for the sessions.
- Play a significant role in reimagining and transforming the talent process to be more employee centered, streamlined, and action oriented as we break through traditional approaches in favor of innovative, agile approaches.
- Develop resources, frameworks, toolkits, trainings and communications to support established and new processes and tools.
- Actively participate in external/internal networks and research to stay on top of emerging industry talent and diversity methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree preferred (MBA, Industrial/Organizational Psychology)
- Deep knowledge and experience in Talent Management/Succession Planning required (6-10+ years of experience in related work)
- Self-starter with ability to lead and influence cross-business and global teams
- Positive relationship management and teamwork skill
- Ability to translate conceptual framework to tactical deployment
- Consultative approach to influencing senior business and HR leaders on strategic initiatives
- Experience leading multiple projects and priorities of large scale
- Technical savvy and proficiency with metrics/analytics/data management
- Proven verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Flexible and highly adaptable to change
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.