Workforce Cap Sr. Manager (GWFO Capacity Planning)Locations: 歐文, 德克萨斯州, 杰克逊维尔, 佛罗里达州, Gray, 田纳西州 Job Function: Operations - Core Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19127071
Workforce Cap. Sr. Manager (GWFO Capacity Planning)
Location: This position will be located on-site in either:
- Irving, Texas
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Gray, Tennessee
The Workforce Cap Sr Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Manages one or more Workforce departments (approx. 5 people) supporting medium sized business unit; oversees capacity planning, staffing levels, forecasting; responsible for one major portfolio/department.
- Performs occasionally complex and highly variable issues with significant departmental impact.
- Maintains appropriate staffing requirements to meet operational needs.
- Responsible for all training and development needs for assigned personnel.
- Applies in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function, as well as, coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function; and, requires basic commercial awareness.
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub- function, as well as, coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function and, requires basic commercial awareness.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how own area collectively integrates to contribute to achieving overall business goals; requires basic industry knowledge.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directs area supported through responsibility for delivery of end results and shared responsibility for budget management; accountable for resource planning.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and contributes to defining standards. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required to persuade and influence others; may negotiate with external parties.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as, effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, Master’s degree preferred
- Senior level experience in a related role with commensurate people management experience.
- Previous capacity planning preferred.
- Strong communication experience (written and verbal) with the capability to explain in detail financial/resource requirements.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.