Marketing Program Management Senior AnalystLocations: Elk Grove Village, 伊利诺伊州 Job Function: Marketing Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20204297
Citi Retail Services (CRS) is a leader in the retail credit card industry. CRS manages 43 million active customer accounts via long-standing partnerships with industry leaders including Sears, Macy*s, The Home Depot and BestBuy. Via these relationships, CRS generates $45Bn in managed assets. With a pre-eminent global brand and distribution, CRS delivers industry-leading products, advanced services and payment systems that address clients’ evolving needs.
The CRS Business Operations Department is searching for an individual to support the statement channel for all of Retail Service’s partners. This role is integral to the success of Business Operations by ensuring that statements are produced with accurate customer information for statement production within the required service level requirements, along with supporting dynamic marketing content, communications, and functionality to support the uniqueness of each one of our partners. This candidate will work closely with technology, stakeholders and vendors to actively manage content, minimize risk, drive efficiency and support opportunities to improve and automate statement processes.
Key Responsibilities & Collaborative Points
- Responsible for researching and responding to Compliance monitoring, audits related to the Statement Domain process & procedures as well as production issues
- Responsible executing and delivering marketing campaigns through the statement channel and ensuring accurate statement information, statement images, partner branding, and messaging is produced for the consumer
- Responsible for delivering prioritized statement projects as agreed; working with Business Delivery and Marketing Project Managers, as well as internal stakeholders and partners; ensuing testing and quality assurances is documented and executed for flawless execution
- Responsible for working with operational contacts throughout Retail Services for coding statement messages and specific messages to support customer communication
- Participate in identifying areas of improvement within the statement channel to deliver upon cost save opportunities and/or production efficiencies
- Follow processes that are outlined to support the end-to-end statement governance and validation to ensure statements are produced accurately and controls outlined within the Operational Risk framework are cared for and executed as designed
- Participate in internal and external audits and walk-throughs as required
- Ensure adherence to the regulatory requirements for the statement channel (e.g. Fair Lending)
- Support new partner onboarding tasks as assigned
- Develop strong, trust-based relationships with critical internal business partners
Key Collaboration Points:
In order to successful within this role, this position will partner with the following teams:
- Business Delivery (BPO)
- Customer Service
- Partner Management
- Chief Marketing Officers
Business and Technical Requirements
- 2+ years of experience working within Credit Card industry and/or IT function in a large, matrixed, multinational organization; Private Label Credit experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Technology or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of credit card data and credit card systems; knowledge of HP Extreme/Dialogue and FDR a plus
- Ability to execute against project milestones that are assigned and ensure deliverable are met within expected SLAs
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to understand trade-offs and impacts, along with prioritization of projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present ideas to audiences at all levels internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail and process mindset
- Ability to network and build relationships internally and externally
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable operating in a highly matrixed, complex arena
- Ability to be adaptable and change prioritization as needed to support the needs of the organization
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- Team player; working across functional teams and across organizational boundaries to successfully deliver client needs
- Intellectually curious, proactively seeking and developing new opportunities
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily work expectations
: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
: NAM-USA-IL-Elk Grove Village
: Marketing Operations
: Day Job
Employee Referral Bonus
Employee Referral Disclaimer Any referral fee you may be eligible for will be based on the referral program for the business in which the vacancy exists.
Employee Referral Eligibility If the candidate you are referring already exists in our database, you may not be entitled to any referral fee associated with this vacancy. Also, ensure you are not subject to any current, enforceable non-solicitation clause
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.