RWA Oversight Team Lead, Financial Solutions Group ManagerLocations: 坦帕, 佛罗里达州 Job Function: Finance Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20187184
The Fin Solutions Group Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources and planning. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
The roles is to Lead the RWA Oversight Team with Citi’s Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) Integrity Team that is part of the Finance Capital Planning Group. The RWA Integrity Team is the first line of defense control function for regulatory capital and responsible for Capital calculations/ measurement and internal controls of spot RWA across credit risk and market risk. The RWA Oversight Team is a critical function within the RWA Integrity team and will work to improve the accuracy of the RWA results by collaborating with the Shared Services RWA Production Analytics and Reporting team. The RWA Oversight Team Lead will perform review of the RWA results iteratively during the close process prior to the results being released to groups external to the RWA production process. The team will interact with the various RWA work stream leads within Capital Forecasting and Analytics to stay current on the more granular level movements to ensure they can provide a more effective aggregate level review. Further, the RWA Oversight Team will partner with the Basel Governance team, Basel Interpretive Office and Regulatory Capital Planning Team to perform address the Regulatory, Internal Audit, second line of defense independent review and Independent Compliance Risk Management corrective action plans (CAPs) and improve the qualitative aspects of RWA. Furthermore, in conjunction with the Capital Planning Global Process Owner function, will drive the process reengineering of RWA Actuals productions process and, identifying and prioritizing areas for process and technology improvements.
This role will offer significant exposure to senior management and will collaborate extensively with colleagues across risk, finance, and line of business functions. The role will also involve significant direct interaction with the supervisors (FRB and OCC). Excellent interpersonal skills are required given the high level of interaction with senior members, as well as the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
The RWA Oversight Team Lead is responsible for:
- Review of spot RWA results including providing oversight and challenge to the risk exposure type (e.g. Derivatives, Securitization, Expected Credit Loss) results produced by the shared services teams
- Review of RWA regulatory reports (e.g. FFIEC 101, FFIEC 031) produced by shared services team for integrity and accuracy of mapping to reporting lines and cells
- Prepare spot RWA summaries and insights, and senior management ready presentation material to various Basel Governance meetings including the quarterly Basel Steering Group and Basel Executive Sponsors Committee
- Provide oversight and guidance to the shared services teams for the RWA production close and analytics processes including liaising with Quantitative Risk and Stress Testing (QRS), Model Risk Management and Independent Line Risk/ Capital Risk Management teams
- From time to time review controls and MCAs across all functions performing RWA processing including but not limited to shared services teams to ensure all applicable risk and control categories are appropriately identified and executed
- Review and provide oversight for all RWA Accuracy Assurance correction action plans (CAPs) with directly responsibility to address those CAPs that are driven by the RWA Oversight Team
- Provide oversight and guidance to the shared services teams in second line and third line of defense and regulatory reviews
- Working with Capital Global Process Owner, FRSS and other Capital Planning Groups provide prioritization to process reengineering and technology projects
- Conceptualize technology automation projects to establish “gold standard” RWA Accuracy Assurance controls and measurements to meet internal requirements and heightened expectations of the regulators
- Working with Basel Governance team, ensure all RWA related issues and CAPs are addressed in a comprehensive and timely manner
- Develop subject matter expertise and broad understanding of regulatory capital across all credit risk stripes for Advanced and Standardized RWA approaches
- Develop a strong working relationship with Finance, Front Office, Treasury, Technology, Audit, Independent risk and other counterparts across the organization
- Provide iterative updates and insights of monthly RWA to the Capital Forecasting and Analytics team to track implications on Capital ratios
- Provide summaries and updates related to jump off point RWA (that is, spot RWA) to support CCAR, DFAST, MYF and Outlook processes
- Assists in setting business and information architecture standards for Finance
- Participates in assessing and incorporating changing business, regulatory and market information needs into finance processes and applications
- Manages complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas.
- Leads and directs a team of professionals.
- Regularly interacts with peers within the firm and externally, including regulators and professional organizations.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- A broad understanding of Basel rules (e.g. US, CRD4, GSIB, SLE) as well as the proposed changes in the Basel III reforms. Familiarity and understanding of CCAR stress testing requirements and processes is an advantage
- Deep dive expertise in specific credit risk stripes is preferred
- Excellent writing skills with experience in developing regulatory capital processes and procedures
- Exceptional oral communication and writing skills, with ability to synthesize complex concepts, and translate into "user-friendly" language for multiple audiences, including senior management, multiple internal constituents and regulators
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks, work well as part of a team, and exhibit strong people and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail, willingness to "roll up sleeves" and produce a polished, high quality, accurate product; tireless work ethic with ability to work well under pressure
- Solid Microsoft Office skills specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in regulatory capital initiatives
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the goals of the function.
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide and influence others.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- In depth knowledge of banking products / systems highly preferred
- Bachelors Degree in STEM or equivalent
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.