Vice President, Data Architecture Sr. Manager - Irving/Jax/Tampa - C13/VP (R2002401)Locations: 歐文, 德克萨斯州, 坦帕, 佛罗里达州 Job Function: Architect Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20185975
The Data Architecture Sr. Manager is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Lead the creation of business architecture models, conceptual and logical data models, data flow diagrams, enterprise data standards, adoption strategies, and data remediation recommendations for key financial applications
- Work with development teams to create processes that ensure production of high quality data that is ready to be shared across key financial applications
- Work closely with key technology and business SMEs to develop an in-depth understanding of their critical data needs and business impact of existing data quality and data integrity
- Recognize the patterns of data needs across multiple business requirements and determine how to address these requirements using an effective and efficient business data architecture
- Establish a governance process to oversee implementation activities and ensure ongoing alignment to the defined architecture.
- Perform analysis of data quality issues and deliver metrics reporting.
- Support Managers with status reports and presentation content. Guide data analysis and reporting processes that include collection from multiple sources, validation of data and assembly and presentation of required data.
- Define and maintain common data definitions and taxonomies.
- Review and validate information categories and data attributes with discipline owners to ensure completeness and define overall data architecture.
- Maintain data architecture and its ongoing alignment with Citi's Data Standards.
- Identify variance / gaps in the current data and the approach to achieve alignment.
- Define a data alignment plan in cooperation with technology partners.
- Manage the implementation of the data alignment plan and overall migration to the target state architecture.
- Define and operate data governance process that oversees data architecture.
- Prioritizing data convergence activities and overseeing the completion of alignment activities.
- Review proposed changes or additions to the defined data architecture.
- Soft skills required to work with an executive team: high level communication skills, influence management, and good presentation ability
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3+ years Banking or Financial Services Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in analyzing and defining data structures and architecture
- 5+ years of data analysis and data modeling
- 5+ years of process modeling
- 2+ years of IT project governance
- Demonstrated influencing, facilitation and partnering skills
- Ability to lead projects with multiple counterparts across organizations
- Track record of interfacing with and presenting results to senior management
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented and have good interpersonal/communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology field or equivalent work experience
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.