Testing/QA Manager for Data & Analytics porfolio
The Testing Tech Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Supports Initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Plans, conducts and manages a broad range of systems and application testing deliverables for IT projects.
- Obtains detailed specification from business users and development to ascertain specific output information requirements.
- Works with other teams to develop integrated methodologies for testing end-to-end transactions in order to ensure that IT Testing is delivering a quality product to users in an established timeframe.
- Analyzes and communicates test results to project teams; recommends appropriate course of action.
- Provides accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies.
- Monitors projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary to meet project deadlines.
- Has impact on IT testing by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services to others.
- Acts as advisor and mentor for junior members of the team. Resolves a variety of complex issues through evaluative judgment and analytical thought.
- Exhibits comprehensive knowledge of several areas within IT testing and has a good understanding of the industry.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years experience in Business Analysis or Systems Analysis
- Ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem solving techniques
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills to guide, influence and convince others.
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
As a QA Manager you will be responsible of ensuring that the entire software development meets the requirements specified by the interested party through the design and execution of functional tests; you will work very closely with teams from Technology, Software Development and Business, contributing to the alignment of expectations. This role is responsible for avoiding the leakage of defects in productive environments.
- Understands how the software solutions to be tested contribute to Business and Technology strategies, how the Business Flows are set, and how the current state of work is impacted.
- Works with Business stakeholders to define the best strategy to test the functionality aligned to requirements and the business flow.
- Understands technically the software solution to be tested, including software design, infrastructure, interfaces, technologies, and development tools if required to determine the best test strategy.
- Works closely with Technology Stakeholders to fit the best test strategy according to the technology platform.
- Ensures that Testing process and procedures are accomplished, and testing assets are generated aligned to the SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle) and local policies.
- Efficient management of resources (budget, people, technology) to address Testing Execution to achieve the commitments.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Testing for Data & Analytics domain.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of financial services and economic fundamentals, business policies, products, processes, systems, and roles.
- Strong knowledge on Testing practice and frameworks.
- Experience on testing for Business Intelligence or Analytics software solution.
- Structured mindset, organization habits and proven management skills.
- Proven ability to engage, interact and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills and capable to promote new ideas and strategies.
- Bilingual: Spanish and English.
- Ability to write technical documentation such as Testing Design Flows, Test Plans, Exit Reports.
- Experience in the adoption/use of an agile methodology and the transition from or co-existence with traditional SDLC methods and tools.
- Experience on Automated Testing frameworks and tools (Selenium, UFT, others).
- Experience in Testing Management Tools (ALM, Zephyr, others)
- Knowledge in Testing Modeling Tools (ARD, Blue Optima, others) is a plus.
- Knowledge in BI/Analytics platforms (AB Initio, Informatica, Teradata, Cognos, others).
- ISTQB Foundation certification or higher, or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years in a Testing role / 3+ years in a Sr. Testing Lead Role
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Technology Quality
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
加入我们由 220,000 多名实力强劲的多元化员工组成的团队
我们的员工深具社会意识，为 90 个国家／地区的社区提供志愿服务
遍及逾 95 个市场的实体业务提供了有意义的职业机会