Private Banker –Saudi Arabia team (Hybrid)
Citi Private Bank is a trusted advisor to the world’s wealthiest, most influential individuals and families. Like Citi’s government, institutional and multinational corporate clients, Citi Private Bank clients receive bespoke service and access to the best ideas and solutions tailored to their unique needs and aspirations. A part of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group, Citi Private Bank offers a wide range of products and services covering capital markets, managed investments, portfolio management, trust and estate planning, investment finance and banking. Among its select clients are a third of the world’s billionaires, many of whom are globally minded entrepreneurs with an expectation of an institutional level of service, who take advantage of Citi’s holistic approach to wealth management.
Citi Private Bank is represented by more than 1,000 private bankers, investment professionals and product specialists across a network of 90 offices in 33 countries and over 128 currencies worldwide, making it the most global private bank. Our employees reflect the remarkable range of cultures and perspectives of our clients across the multitude of jurisdictions where we do business – a powerful advantage that combines global insights with deep local knowledge. It is our willingness to embrace the richness of our diverse teams, ideas and possibilities that drives our growth and progress. Citi is committed to nurturing a diverse environment and a culture of honesty, integrity, and collaboration. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we pledge that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or age.
The Private Banker's role is to develop and deliver private and investment banking services to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) client's within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia market place. UHNW is defined as clients with USD 25+ million Net Worth or USD 10+ million AUM or USD 100,000+ Client Net Revenue.
Build Client Relationships:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of clients' businesses and sources of wealth generation
- Anticipate events in a client's life and business which have significant financial implications
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients who frequently seek strategic advice regarding financial matters
- Build relationships with client families that cross generations to establish long-term connections to the CPB
- Effectively manage client expectations regarding what can and cannot be executed on their behalf
Develop Client Solutions:
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of client goals and risk tolerance to ensure that financial strategies are appropriate
- Uncovers needs that are not articulated or clearly expressed by the client
- Brings together the appropriate product experts to develop long-term solutions that strengthen client relationships with the firm
- Helps clients achieve broad financial and investment goals related to the creation, management, and transfer of wealth
- Develops tailored solutions that address clients' unique investment, risk management, and financing/liquidity needs
Execute and Drive Results:
- Sets challenging goals, regularly monitoring progress and making adjustments to achieve objectives
- Plans and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly activities to maximize revenue growth and client satisfaction
- Transfers or eliminate non-productive accounts in order to focus on clients who fit within the business strategy
- Establishes a referral network and gain introductions to potential clients which generate new sales
- Close the deal, making concessions that are appropriate and in line with the fundamental interests of the Private Bank
- Helps team members to acquire the experience necessary to establish credibility with clients and intermediaries
- Demonstrates strong commitment to team success and place team goals above personal achievement
- Encourages team members to work together to deepen client relationships and exceed sales goals
- Aligns complementary experiences and skill sets of team members to maximize client effectiveness
Build & Maintain Relationships with Business Partners, Colleagues and Staff:
- Develops strong relationships and partners with support functions across the CPB to maintain control, find solutions and resolve issues.
- Follows standard procedures and advocates appropriate exceptions to standard practices when the bigger picture needs to be considered, and seeks or grants approvals as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance on regulatory requirements and minimizes any potential liability for Citigroup.
- Ensure strong controls and effective operational and administrative services
- Sets an example of behaviour to all staff.
Technical Learning and Self Development:
- Understands the broad array of products and services under the Citigroup umbrella
- Applies an in-depth level of knowledge in several key investment and financing products
- Develops expertise to identify business opportunities and address the unique needs of specific client segments
- Keeps abreast of financial industry developments and current global market conditions
- Presents and communicate complex financial concepts and investment strategies with the highest degree of professionalism
- Seeks continuous improvement, admitting mistakes and changing behaviour based on feedback from clients and colleagues
What We Offer:
Diversity and Inclusion: At Citi, we strive to enable an equitable and inclusive culture where we proudly reach our fullest potential. Maintaining a truly diverse environment has been proven to be a leading indicator of the quality of our culture in addition to being an effective way of connecting to an equally diverse client base. Embracing diverse teams, ideas and possibilities helps us drive growth and progress because it’s a key part of who we are and how we thrive.
Flexible Work: Citi proudly embraces a culture of flexible work. We strongly believe that providing flexibility in how, when and where our employees work allows all of us to realize personal and business objectives while continuing to have meaningful work and career opportunities.
Employee Networks: Citi Employee Networks are our internal employee resource groups initiated and led by employees. They offer professional development, mentoring, networking and community engagement opportunities to members and colleagues. Consistent with our inclusive culture, all Employee Network chapters are open to all Citi employees, whether or not they identify with a particular community. We have 175+ chapters in 65+ locations across 42 countries, with over 23,000 members.
Community Initiatives: We rely on our global workforce to be actively engaged in the communities in which they live and work. In 2017, Citi volunteers contributed over 1 million volunteer hours in communities around the world. Citi’s Global Community Day, our annual day of service for employees, friends and family, is an important way in which we enable progress through service.
- Extensive and proven experience in UHNW Private Banking or the institutional/corporate banking market, specifically covering the Saudi Arabian market
- Extensive experience in working with and/or leading client teams and transactions
- Demonstrated track record in relationship acquisition.
- Proven success in building a new business, prospecting for new clients and business, identifying new business opportunities and closing transactions.
- Extensive experience in integrating and balancing diverse priorities.
- Extensive experience in selling new products, based on client needs.
- Experience in working on teams and influencing diverse resources and stakeholders.
- FSA registration preferred
- CFA or equivalent preferred
- Fluent English & Arabic (written and spoken)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Able to work as part of a diverse team across multiple jurisdictions
Candidates applying for this role must be aware that it is a Certified Role, subject to the Certification Regime.
The Certification Regime is one element of the Individual Accountability Regime which has come into effect on 7 March 2016.
Under the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must ensure that employees working in certain roles categorised as specified significant harm functions (Certified Roles) are assessed as fit and proper to carry out their role.
Under the guidance provided by the FCA and PRA, firms should have regard to the following when assessing fitness and propriety:
- Honesty, integrity and reputation
- Financial soundness
- Competence and capability
In order to comply with the requirements of the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must take reasonable care to ensure that an employee does not perform a Certified Role without first being certified as Fit and Proper. For this reason, you will be assessed for this role against the Fit and Proper requirements, as described above.
This assessment will be carried out through extensive interviews, self-disclosures, permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and other background checks.
If hired for this role, you will also be required to complete an annual declaration regarding your Fitness and Propriety.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the information above and that you are applying for a Certified Role. You also agree to Citi carrying out any additional screening required, including permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and any other background checks.
Job Family Group:Private Client Coverage
Job Family:Private Banker
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
加入我们由 220,000 多名实力强劲的多元化员工组成的团队
我们的员工深具社会意识，为 90 个国家／地区的社区提供志愿服务
遍及逾 95 个市场的实体业务提供了有意义的职业机会